Position: HOME > PRODUCTS > Ceiling Tile >


Product Name: China export Philippines Vietnam Cambodia wpc ceiling panel
Specifications: 50*90
Material : wood powderpvccalcium




Detailed introduction



Product Information:


WPC is an attractive and dependable solution that will withstand the test of time.Each piece is knot free and consistent in size, colour and length,therefore eliminating the search for the perfect piece. It looks, smells and handleslike wood but has the durability of plastic.

Brand name

  lvchen

Item name

ceiling

Size

40mm×25mm,40mm×45mm,40mm×75mm,40mm×100mm,50mm×60mm,50mm×90mm,50mm×200mm,100mm×20mm,100mm×25mm,100mm×50mm

Material

WPC,a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of 

certain additives

Thickness

25mm

Color

Gold, Teak, Grey, Walnuth, Cutomised

Minimum order

300 square meters

Package

Standard carton

Water absorption

Less than 1%

Flame- retardant 

level

Level A

Payment term

30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 

Delivery period

Within 30 days

Remark

The color and the size can be changed according to your request

 

 

 

 

 

Features

1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel

2) Resistance to rot and crack

3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant

4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread

5) High impact resistant

6) Outstanding screw and nail retention

7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable

8) Broad range of finished and appearance

9) Easily produced and easily fabricated

10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives




Product picture:











China export Philippines Vietnam Cambodia wpc ceiling panel


Welcome to leave a message

[向上] 
在线客服